Sunday, January 24, 2010

Love Happens (2009)

Love Happens doesn't manage to find itself, and is never close to capture you as the audience. Its a wannabe drama comedy with a touch of romance, but falls between its chairs so often its difficult to give it any credit in the end.

I'm not a fan of Aaron Eckhart, and probably even less so now. His performance is ... I don't know. Boring? I really don't care about his character, and that's rarely a good sign when he's the lead in this piece of crap. Aniston does as she most often does, and really haven't that much of a script helping her character come to life. John Carroll Lynch is probably the best actor in this movie, and his role ain't huge.

Quite forgettable movie I hope, cause this is not something I want to remember tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment