Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Last Kiss (2006)

The Last Kiss is a remake of Gabriele Muccino's L'ultimo Bacio (2001).

I got to admit I can't stand Zach Braff. He comes dangerously close to not make a single scene with him in this movie believable. That's probably quite an accomplishment in itself, but probably not the one he was going for.

It's about a boy rejecting the reality of becoming a man with the responsibilities that comes along, and his choices facing the unpreventable. Along came another girl and there's temptations, and something like that.

The story isn't that bad, and it actually makes me interested in watching the Italian original at least. The rest of the cast is also quite good. Shame about Braff, cause I suspect it could have been a completely different experience for me without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment