Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Closer (2004)

Closer is an intimate look at four peoples complicated relationships between them. It's a lot of good acting and a lot of good dialogue here. It also has some realistic passionate arguments and passion in general actually.

It has its weaknesses as well. I find the time dealt quite badly with from time to time during the movie. It does make explanations, but sometimes I felt it managed to ruin scenes somewhat with its jumping. Its also some slippery steps along the way dragging the script down a notch or two, leaving me with a feeling this could have been something really intense.

Its however well worth it time, but its always sad to leave a movie with the feeling it didn't manage to fulfill its potential. If I only had a dollar for every time I felt that way about a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment