Saturday, June 26, 2010

Under Siege (1992)

Under Siege is my favorite Steven Seagal movie, and I'm perfectly aware that doesn't say much. If you've ever seen one of his movies, you've seen them all. I recommend you chose this one then, at least if you're old enough to remember the early 90's, Baywatch and Erika Eleniak. She never got much of a career after Baywatch, but I still remember her Under Siege eye candy scene fondly from back in the days I first watched this movie.

The other thing about this Seagal movie is the fact there's actually some decent actors doing the other parts. Tommy Lee Jones, Gary Busey and Colm Meaney are names most should be familiar to in some degree. The plot sucks, the fighting scenes are typical Seagal and the humor is dry at best. It's still a decent enough entertainment all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment