Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hung: Amanda Bynes

So. I was in the middle of my cheerleader hang-up when a twitter message caught the headlights of the entertainment industry. No, this time it wasn't another celebrity topless TwitPic, a scandal or a blogger getting attention by posting TwitPics of a panties-less seventeen year old wanna-be pop-stars.

This time the buzz came from a twenty-four year old actress announcing her retirement from the acting industry all together. So what? A twenty-four year old can't be much missed. It's not like Emma Watson or Kristen Stewart are more than twenty yet, and it's not them we're talking about. It's "just" a long time TV/teen-movie actress who's never done much to gain any Oscar interest or anything else worth mentioning, or is it? Well, I'm nothing but partial as she will become one of the actresses featured in my soon-to-come new "There's something about..." section arriving here, but I think there's a lot of good reasons to imagine she could have become a large Hollywood A-star if she still was motivated.

Anyhoo. I'm not going to say to much more about here, as that "There's something about..." section soon enough should be started. I'll rather mention the movies I've decided to take a look at during my Amanda Bynes hang-up. In short it's every movie I so far can get my hands on as Easy A still ain't released. The rest of her movie-ography will be watched and reviewed:

Robots (2005)(voice)
Hairspray (2007)
Living Proof (2008)(TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment