Saturday, March 6, 2010

Twilight: New Moon (2009)

New Moon is the second chapter to Twilight, but not half the movie the first was. The story isn't half as focused, the progression is awful and the side-stories doesn't really interest the audience at all. Whatever twists they think they came with, was highly predictable and whether or not that's the books mistake or the director's or screenwriter's, it's all downhill from the first moviechapter of this saga.

The acting seems even worse and uninspired, and looking at the story they are about to act I can't blame them. Like I mentioned in my Twilight-review I'm not exactly their target audience, but while I fully enjoyed the first chapter they've completely missed on this second in my eyes.

I was actually bored for most of the movie. I can understand why a book series would take this direction, but for a movie it's a completely waste of time. They haven't been able to show the affects on Bella without bore their audience, and then there's little comfort in the main character being bored as well. I guess the only reason I even give this rating is the fact I've had the first chapter in mind and I'm now also up to date for a third chapter. If they fail as miserably then again I'll not be around for a fourth if they make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment